Defining Being

As you may know me.... I try to pen my feelings, with more honesty than with language and grammar. While reading the posts below you may experience what compelled me to write these.
While I was thinking of giving a name to my Blog; this came to me; "Nuances of Being"
Being "Me" is the best that I am at and hope that will show in the posts below

And Thanks for reading

~Nikhil




Tuesday, October 6, 2020

ज़माने बीत गए

 I recently met a friend after many days and couldn’t even shake hands, Covid-19 precautions. Then we discussed about work and friends and family and what we have stopped doing due to Covid-19. Have listed 2-3 items in a few lines below to reflect some things that we used to do so frequently, not even knowing the value till we can not do them anymore. Let me know what you are missing due to Covid-19


यारों संग बैठे, बतियाये 
उसको ज़माने बीत गए 

हंस के पीठ पे धौल जमाये 
उसको ज़माने बीत गए 

एक थाली से  बाँट के खाये 
उसको ज़माने बीत गए 

बीमारी है या बद्दुआ?


जब आख़िर थे हाथ मिलाये 
उसको ज़माने बीत गए 

22 comments:

  1. Purani yaaden taza ho gyi Aankhen khushi au udasi se nam ho gyi sada khush au tandrust raho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely expressed... Jaane kaha gaye woh din..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well explained jeeju. This is everyone's emotions in current time.

    ReplyDelete