Defining Being

As you may know me.... I try to pen my feelings, with more honesty than with language and grammar. While reading the posts below you may experience what compelled me to write these.
While I was thinking of giving a name to my Blog; this came to me; "Nuances of Being"
Being "Me" is the best that I am at and hope that will show in the posts below

And Thanks for reading

~Nikhil




Sunday, September 27, 2020

6th Page from back of my notebook

 

For those of you who are with me on this journey for last few years, this is not a new feature, I, at times scribble things at the back of my notebook, random thoughts, I like to share as some days the randomness in these may make sense. Below I am posting links to the 5 pages that came before this “6th page from back of my Notebook”


 

ü  You can grab the whole world in your fist, if your mind is large and open enough

ü  From a binary standpoint Zero and One are two extremes and the whole world fits in between

ü  Failures mostly stare rudely in your eyes when failing is not an option.

ü  Ability to ignore the rude stare and focus on the path to turn around the results is where success is hidden at

ü  Love and laughter can heal almost any wound

ü  Prayers have a profound healing effect. They heal the one who the prayer is for and they heal the one who prays

ü  Praying for the wellbeing of someone who may have attempted to harm you, can start healing the world  

ü  Age is just a number, but Aging is a state of mind

ü  Speed of time, gets altered by one's emotional state

ü  School, Pride or even Murder; all mean the same; we just decided these names to define 'oneness' based on our misplaced biases about species

ü  Bias starts and justice ends at exact same place

ü  Identification and acknowledgement of the differences is where the seed of discord is sown

ü  Identifying with one's own Race is important, mine is "Human Race." What is yours?

ü  Passion and compassion when working together can only lead to delivering good to a cause, to people and to the world around oneself

ü  One should try to Be Passionately compassionate and compassionately passionate when the time to serve a cause comes

 

https://nuancesofbeing.blogspot.com/2013/03/back-of-my-notebook.html

https://nuancesofbeing.blogspot.com/2014/10/morefrom-back-of-my-notebook.html

https://nuancesofbeing.blogspot.com/2017/03/3rd-serving-from-back-of-my-notebook.html

https://nuancesofbeing.blogspot.com/2017/12/4th-serving-from-back-of-my-notebook.html

https://nuancesofbeing.blogspot.com/2018/03/a-5th-serving-from-back-of-my-notebook.html



4 comments:

  1. Failures mostly stare rudely in your eyes when failing is not an option. 👌🏻 Apt for competitive relationship, corporation/job or even world.

    ReplyDelete