Defining Being

As you may know me.... I try to pen my feelings, with more honesty than with language and grammar. While reading the posts below you may experience what compelled me to write these.
While I was thinking of giving a name to my Blog; this came to me; "Nuances of Being"
Being "Me" is the best that I am at and hope that will show in the posts below

And Thanks for reading

~Nikhil




Wednesday, July 3, 2024

बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला

"Wanted to do it, just didnt get the time" This is a common regret that many have in their lives. I have felt and said this so many time. Do we really not get time? Are we prioritizing our time wrong? I dont have the answer to any of this, but I know when ever I had made time for those things, I have always felt happy and fulfilled. A list of things that one wants to do but felt short of time in the poem below. Do think and share if you had said or felt some time the same, when you had told some one,  " क्या करें यार, बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला"

बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला

बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला
ध्यान से देखने का, नज़ारों को
इत्मीनान से गिनने का,  तारों को
बिना बात बुलाने का, यारों को 
समझने - समझाने का,  इशारों को 
बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला


बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला
कि आराम से बैठ कर बतियाते
इधर उधर बेवजह गप्पें लड़ाते
बेसुरा राग छेड़ के भी लुत्फ़ उठाते
बिन बुलाये-बताये भी दोस्तों के जाते
बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला


बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला
कि पूरी नींद सोते, सपने बोते 
इत्मीनान से बैठ के खाना खाते
बेवजह आँगन में ऊंघते, अलसाते 
बेतुकी बातों का भी  मतलब बताते
बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला

अरे पर  टाइम अपना ही तो है 
तो अपने लिए थोड़ा ज्यादा चुरा लो 
यारों को बुला लो , महफ़िल सजा लो 
बेसुरा गुनगुना के, तारों की गिनती बता के
बेवजह हँसाओ  , यादें बनाओ 
उन्हें भी बुलाओ , बैठाओ, समझाओ 
जो अक्सर कहते है, " क्या करें यार,
बस टाइम ही नहीं मिला"

8 comments:

  1. Too good, excellent. Direct Dil se.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakai Time kaise Ret ki tarah haathon se Phisal jata hai pata hi nahi chalta. Saal Dar Saal Chale jate hain aur hum kahin Gum ho jaate hai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choti choti baaton ke liye time nikale to it all looks worthwhile

      Delete
  3. V true. We must take out time for our loved ones...v. v necessary in today's time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abhi bhi time hai. Kal kaal ka naam. Time nikal hi lo. Otherwise only regrets......

    ReplyDelete